Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mistakes

Mistakes, everybody makes them. Sometimes more than others. I, however, tend to make huge mistakes that I always regret. They eat at me every time I think about them. Although I'd like to say I don't regret anything, that's nearly impossible. I understand that everyone makes mistakes. I understand that we learn from them. Just like in Newton's third law of motion... for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, every mistake has a consequence.

Mistakes have consequences, because that's how we grow and learn. Wheither it's shame that haunts us to remind us not to do it again. Or maybe it's a consequence involving getting in trouble with your parents or even the law. The most important thing is to learn. I almost want to say I don't regret things, because every mistake is a learning experience. Then again, shame and regret will always ride on my shoulder.

As I get older, I become wiser and more mature. Hopefully, I'll be able to see the consequences more beforehand rather than after the fact. Then I can make better descions. No matter how old I will always make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment