Sunday, May 31, 2009

Music that Changed my Life (Boring rambling about music I love)

When I think about music in my life time, it's been a long winding journey. I started loving music early with Backstreet Boys, followed by Nsync shortly after. I suppose I really liked the boy band/pop stuff for awhile until I got up into sixth or seventh grade. Although at the time I'd like to think I stopped liking pop music, I never did. In middle school I started wearing all black (what was I thinking?), and I got my first taste of newer rock thanks to Green Day's Boulevard of Broken Dreams. My collection of favorite rock artist then grew tremendously. Somewhere between those two my grandpa got me into jazz and blues, and I got into classical pieces simply because of my violin. Anyway, as I got into high school, I started listening to the Beatles and John Lennon music. It gave me something to really think about. I started feeling better about myself, along with wearing more colorful clothing. And here I am, listening to all kinds of music. I'm not ashamed of it, like I used to be afraid that someone would judge that I still like pop music. I don't care. The Backstreet Boys got me hooked on music, so they have a special place in my heart. Music is music, whatever moves you is what will capture your heart.

music Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment