Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not Like The Other Girls

Weird? What is weird? Better yet, what is normal? Now I believe there is no such thing as weird or normal. Sure something can be unusual as it not the ordinary. But when it comes to people, there is no weird. It's so subjective, that I don't think weird is an appropriate adjective.
I'm pretty sure we've all been called weird. And yes, I've called people weird. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite, but who are you to be all high and mighty to call me a freak? I don't have to like the things you do, I don't have to fit in, so I'm "weird." I know I'm not like the other girls. I don't care. I love who I am, I'm finally satisfied with myself.
Is it that you're insecure? Is that why you put people like me down? Wow, how mature of you. I've been bullied and I've also seen others being bullied. Why do we have to hate people for their differences? What would the world be without all the unique people? Boring. So let's not put others down for how different or unique they are. They're not weird! Celebrate how unique our world is!

"What makes you different, makes you beautiful, What's there inside you shines through to me" -Backstreet Boys

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment