Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Popular Finish Last

Popularity. Who the hell cares? So here's the situation; We're in high school and that girl is super popular. Why? Well first of all, she probably kissed ass to get to the top. She might have done some things we shouldn't exactly speak of. And why did she do it? Just to be cool. The best part, its only for the next few years of high school.
Popularity is over-rated. It's stupid. It's annoying. Why is there even a top and bottom for social status? I don't know about you, but I sure as hell don't care about being popular. And who cares if a lot of people don't like me? They're not worth my time, if they're not going to get to know and like me for who I am.
And why do girls crave popular guys? That is just plain ridiculous! Especially if you know they won't ever like you. They're not going to spend their time on you if you're not popular like them. So why even waste your time? Most of the time they wouldn't love you for who you are.
For my disclaimer I'll say that not all popular people are ridiculous. Some are nice. But, popularity shouldn't matter. It's a waste of time to become or worry about being popular. Just accept yourself and love the friends you have. They're the ones that would catch your fall anyway.

mean girls Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment