Tuesday, July 7, 2009

RIP the King of Pop

I know it is a bit belated, but I'd like to talk about Micheal Jackson. His death was a shock to us all, including the haters. I suppose the haters got what they wanted, and I hope all the nasty jokes will finally go. But still, people keep going on with the stupid jokes. Okay, so he made some mistakes. Who doesn't? He was acquitted of all his charges, so why is it still a big deal?
Micheal Jackson was the KING of Pop music. To the Guiness World Record he was the king of charities. He's listed in the books for Most Charities Supported By A Pop Star. And I'll be damned if that isn't something very special. His music made a HUGE difference in not only pop and other types of music, but also in society. Many singers were influence by him and without Micheal, where would they be? And about society, it's not just the charities. Because of him blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, everyone can get along better. I seriously think that without his influence, Obama might not have become president.
I hope all the haters and hypocrits are done. If your just now trying to come around and say good things because he died, then you're a hypocrite and you're just as bad if not worse than the haters. All I have to say is rest in peace Micheal Jackson. You'll live on through your music.

RIP Micheal Jackson Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment