Saturday, March 13, 2010

Changes

I know I've been slacking, but I've just had so much going on. It seems like a lot of it has been bad. Knowing me, I tally it quite well. Does that make me pessimistic or realistic? It sure is strange how my mind changes from optimistic, trusting thoughts to thoughts that struggle between optimistic and pessimistic. Some of my old blogs are weird to read, because some of my opinions have changed, my writing is a tad bit different, and the way I think now is different.
Isn't it funny how just a few years changes almost everything. Then again, just a few moments change time. Also, just a few experiences change your mind. I'm going through this teenage stage and aspects of my life do nothing but change. Some day I want to look back and be able to say that my teen days made me who I am, and that I am stronger than I ever thought I could be. All it takes is making it through the few more years I have left of high school and teenage life. Until then I must go on.

2 comments:

  1. You sure have changed since I met you. I remember freshman year when I first met you- you were emo and kinda down from some things that were going on. But there are a few things that have remained the same. You're still optimistic, looking at the best of things. You still have a passion for writing, after all, you did a great job on the newspaper staff last year. And last, you still are beautiful. Your style has changed, along with the color of your hair, but you still are beautiful. I'm glad I had the opportunity to be your friend. Dispite our diffrences and not talking for months from arguements, we still manage to be friends in the end. Ashley, you were my best friend in spring hill and problaby the best influence. I am sorry for all that I did. I still see you as the best friend I ever had. I'm proud of you Ashley, and I'm disappointed that I won't be on the same stage when you graduate. Your friend for life- Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason, that means a lot. It really does. I hate what you went through and wish you could be here, too. Best of luck in your new school, just remember to keep going even when it gets tough. You can talk to me anytime, don't forget that. Your friend, Ashley

    ReplyDelete