Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Update! =]

So, it's been too long since I've blogged. A lot has happened. 2010 started out pretty rough, but I think things are finally looking up for me. I've learned a lot about myself and what I want in life. As of now, that is.
I survived the hardest year of high school, Junior year.... yikes! I survived losing my boyfriend and several friends this year. (As it turns out, being single is sometimes better anyway.) I survived having a gun held to my neck, though it caused anxiety and fear, I dealt with it. I've faced some of my biggest nightmares, held my head up high, and kept going. I am strong.
I wish that everyone could understand how great this feels. It is hard, but life is a deck of cards, you have to handle the ones you're dealt no matter how difficult they are. Life is what you make of it. If you think its too hard to deal with then it is incredibly difficult to handle. If you think you can get through anything, you will. Just remember that anyone can set their mind, putting it into action is something totally different.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on living life and kicking it's butt. I, too, have experienced this and I enjoy it very well. Your opinion is unique, special, and respected by the ones you hold close. As is everyones. Keep it up, life isn't over...lol. By the by, it's Matt.

    ReplyDelete