Thursday, July 29, 2010

Jason St. John

Jason, you had a great idea for a post, but I thought maybe I'd write about you instead. See Jason has been one of my biggest supporters for quite awhile. He's kept up on the stuff I read and given me feedback. Jason is quite an inspiration himself. He's had a hard life, but he's kept on pushing through and he's aiming to get better. That's something to be proud of.
Everyone's lives are hard in one way or another. Jason has proven he can handle what he's given in life and I have to say that inspires me. He is one of my best friends. I can tell him anything and he listens and helps. We have had our ups and downs, but in the end we've managed to stay friends. I wish we were closer and that he also lived closer, but I can deal with how things are now.
Jason, you always make me smile no matter what. I love how you always know just what to say to make me feel better. Best friends forever. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment