Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just haven't met you yet

I know all my posts lately have to do with relationships and love and blah.... but that's what has been on my mind a lot. Maybe I watch too many chick flicks and read too many Nicholas Sparks' books.... if there's such a thing. But here's the thing, I feel like love doesn't just happen. It's not like whoa did you see that guy, he's the one. Love at first sight... hoax! I'm pretty sure it's liketrust and it has to be built over time.
Maybe I just haven't met the right guy yet? Like Michael Bublé's lyrics "I might have to wait, I'll never give up I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life," I think I'll let fate lead the way. I'm not going to try to find my "prince charming." So stop waiting for the perfect guy to walk into your life and do what you wanna do. I say that when it's right you'll find the love you hoped you'd find. So don't stress about it and keep your options open. If it helps dream about whoever you want and that too-perfect-to-be-real romance we all wish could be true. Love is crazy, as is life. Let's live it to the fullest and love will eventually come our way.
Michael Bublé - New single Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. The thing about relationships is that these days they have become short. In the old days they were taken to be long lived ie marriage for life.

    So a person has to be sure what he or she wants, something just to fulfil some sexual urges or a relationship/ marriage with someone who would be a partner for life, with whom to perhaps have a family. In the case of a woman she would consider whether he is going to be able to support her and give her the lifestyle she is used to or better perhaps...

    So I guess before we get involved in anything or with anyone its worth asking ourselves the question.

    The worst thing is broken hearts and broken relationships.

    ReplyDelete