Monday, March 24, 2008

Just Be Nice!

As usual, I've been reading things and searching the web. Sadly, I always find something negative. I know it's everywhere, but to know that it's happening so close to home makes it worse. I'd like to identify and discuss.

Really, hate groups, messages/comments, bashing, ect. All of that is very childish! As high schoolers, shouldn't we be more mature? Oh that's right, should be.... That doesn't mean all of us are.

Doesn't it bother anyone else? I hate seeing things like this. Such fowl language everywhere and constantly. Sure, a few swear words are bound to slip out from your lips once in a while. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the constant swearing. It sounds and looks horrible and it's just so disrespectful!

Next, what is up with the fights? Why can't we be more mature and be diplomatic? I hate seeing or hearing someone use any sentence with the word fight and they're implying they want one. Haven't you got anything better to do? Or is it the attention you want?

Cool the attitudes! Think positive! It isn't impossible. Can't we just all get along? I know I'm asking a lot, but next time you think about saying something hateful, think about the causes and effects. Remember, we're all in this together. We have the choice and power to make a difference.

HATE

No comments:

Post a Comment