Friday, March 7, 2008

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow

Just because one day things look bad doesn't mean they'll be bad the next day. I can honestly say today turned out better than I intended it to. Of course I figured it'd be a nice day, but it got even better. All thanks to the wonders of music. It can be so reviving and make an incredible impact on your mood.
Music has always made an impact on my life; it's simply part of me. Today I'm glad I chose to listen to an abundant amount of music. It really did help me, and now I feel a lot better. Sometimes we look hard for something to help when something so obvious, like music, can be a cure.
Yesterday I was doubting things, but today I feel better about that. If he feels better, that helps me. My mom has called me an incurable optimist multiple times. I really like to help people, and when I make somebody else feel good, I feel really good. On the other hand, there's a point where you have to say enough is enough. I can't always fix everything. That doesn't mean I'm simply giving up, it means I've gotten to a point I can't help. I like to call it "The point of no return." So maybe I've really tried everything I can do, but I don't ever just give up. I try until I know for sure I can't do anything.
All of this brings us to my motto/theme for the day. Motto/Theme: The right amount of determination will get you where you want to go. Meaning: Too little determination and you'll begin to doubt yourself and not make your goal. Then again, if your too determined you could be unfair and even become a tyrant. The right amount can be critical. Remember that too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.
Have a nice evening everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment