Sunday, June 26, 2011

Searching for a Purpose

What is my life purpose? What is my personal legend? I'm drowning in questions and in the unknown. I have so much to figure out, but the most important thing is what is supposed to be my purpose. The one thing I've wanted to do my entire life is to help. After some self-searching, it extended to making a larger difference.
I want to do great things, but I don't know where to start. I mean there are so many ways to help and there are so many things I want to do to make a difference. The problem is rooted in that I feel too insignificant to make such a large difference on my own and I may be. Somehow I've got to reach out and help. When I was little I thought I'd be a nurse or a teacher, and currently I'm considering a degree in biology. I can be a conservation biologist and help save animals, or I can be a teacher and make a difference in the future starting with the youth.
I know what I want to do. I know how to accomplish it, but there are so many roadblocks and obstacles. And trust me, I want to get there. I know I can, but a lack of inspiration stunts my abilities. So in the end that's what I'm looking for, a bit of inspiration and a push in the right direction. Maybe as I make my journey through life I'll figure out my personal legend, but the now is important because if I do nothing, I'll go nowhere. I must act now.

No comments:

Post a Comment