Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Blinded by Love

I'm sure everyone's heard that love is blind. I have to agree with that. Everyone has their own preference on what they're attracted to. (I don't know if that makes sense, but we'll go with it.) I will say that I have sat at the mall with some of my girl friends and we'll talk about how hot guys are, but that's not why I date guys. Looks only last so long. When I start liking somebody they better have a damn good personality.
Now I'm not saying I date ugly or hot guys, because in my opinion they may be cute, but to somebody else they're not. I really like a guy when I can relate and when they've got an awesome personality. Their personality is what makes them attractive. So maybe that's part of love being blind. Otherwise all of the shallow people, who are only in it for looks, would all be in love. And I have to say not all good looking people are shallow. You could always have the best of both worlds.

kove is blind Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment