Monday, January 10, 2011

Walk-in Friendship

Walter Winchell, an American newspaper and radio commentator, once said, "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." I have to agree with Winchell. It seems that people always walk in and out of my life, but the people I consider my real friends are always there for me. My experiences so far have shown me that some people are not always going to stick around through hardships. Life can get difficult and nobody can deal with it completely alone. I always put up a tough front, because I've been through a lot and I want to deal with what life deals me, but I couldn't have made it through the worst without my friends. I love my friends and I hope they all know how much I appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. @I really didnt mean to hurt you...... Didnt mean to be the last bad thing of 2010...... I am sorry.... I wanted to be that one for you..... Soo bad..... I hope you at least forgive me enough to become kind of friends again......
    Ethan Mattox

    ReplyDelete